1. If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract. This means that if you change your mind or you decide you do not want to keep a Product or receive a Service, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
2. The cancellation right does not apply in the case of software, DVDs or CDs which have a security seal if you have opened or unsealed such software, DVDs or CDs.
3. In relation to Products, you will have a period of 14 working days during which you may return the Products to us, starting from the day after the day you receive the Products.
4. In relation to Services, subject to clause 5, you will have a period of 14 working days during which you may cancel the Contract, starting from the day after the day the Contract between us is formed, subject to clause 5 below.
5. Where you agree for the Services to begin before the expiry of the cancellation period given in clause 4, you acknowledge and agree that your right to cancel the Contract ends when performance of the Services starts.
6. To cancel a Contract, you must contact us in writing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning us on 02476301043. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail.
7. You will, subject to clause 8, receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and/or Services and any applicable delivery charges (but not for the return delivery to us). We will process the refund within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation. If you returned the Products to us because they were faulty or not as described, please see clause 11.
8. If, after the expiry of the cancellation period set out in clause 4, you cancel a Contract for Services, we will refund you in the following amounts (subject to the provisions in clause 10):
|Number of days before Services are due to begin||Percentage of price paid to be refunded|
|7+ working days||100%|
|3 – 6 working days||75%|
|0-2 working days||0%|
9. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period.
10. If, for any reason, you did not pay in advance and have not paid for the Services by the time that you give notice to cancel, we reserve the right to raise an invoice (where applicable) for the Services and any reasonable costs or expenses that we may have incurred in preparing for the provision of the Services in the percentage amounts as detailed in clause 8. For the avoidance of doubt, this is in no way limiting your statutory right to cancel the Contract as set out in clause 4.
11. If you have returned the Products to us because they are faulty or not as described, we shall, at our option, replace the defective Products or refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
12. We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
13. If the Products were delivered to you:
13.1 you must return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable;
13.2 unless the Products are faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause 11), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us;
13.3 you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
14. Details of your legal right to cancel and an explanation of how to exercise it are provided in the Order Confirmation.
15. Once we have begun to provide the Services to you, you may cancel the contract for Services with immediate effect by giving us written notice if:
15.1 we break this contract in any material way and we do not correct or fix the situation within  days of you asking us to in writing;
15.2 we go into liquidation or a receiver or an administrator is appointed over our assets;
15.3 we change our Terms of Supply. to your material disadvantage;
15.4 we are affected by an Event Outside Our Control.
16. As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to Products and/or Services that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by this Cancellation Policy or our Terms of Supply.
17. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
© Galvanic Limited January 2013
We are exceptionally passionate as directors who have run our own businesses and our aim is to share our knowledge and experience by investing time in developing, mentoring and supporting others.
Our team of development experts have all worked in blue-chip organisations and in their approach package their wisdom and experience to fast track the development of others on a one to one basis.
" Thank you so much for the wonderful development session you did at Aston University. It was full of great insights. I personally enjoyed the feedback you gave me for my presentation skills and I think there were many of us who would have like to have stayed longer and done more. I was pleased to see the immediate improvement in my performance and know I can work on the areas we spoke about to further improve my presentational impact. "