This Cancellation Policy sets out your rights to cancel a Contract with us.
1. We warrant that on delivery the Products shall:
1.1 conform in all material respects with their description;
1.2 be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship;
1.3 be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979); and
1.4 be fit for any purpose held out by us.
2. Subject to clause 3, if:
2.1 you give notice in writing within a reasonable time of discovery that some or all of the Products do not comply with the warranty set out in clause 1;
2.2 we are given a reasonable opportunity to examine such Products; and
2.3 you (if we ask you to do so) return such Products to our place of business at your cost, we shall, at our option, replace the defective Products, or refund the price of the defective Products in full.
3. We shall not be liable for the Products' failure to comply with the warranty in clause 1 if:
3.1 you make any further use of such Products after giving a notice in accordance with clause 2;
3.2 the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage or negligence;
3.3 the Products differ from their description as a result of changes made to ensure they comply with applicable statutory or regulatory standards.
4. Except as provided in this Cancellation Policy, we shall have no liability to you in respect of the Products' failure to comply with the warranty set out in clause 1.
5. If you cancel a Contract for Services, we will refund you in the following amounts (subject to the provisions in clause 7):
|Number of days before Services are due to begin||Percentage of price paid to be refunded|
|7+ working days||100%|
|3 – 6 working days||75%|
|0-2 working days||0%|
6. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period.
7. If, for any reason, you did not pay in advance and have not paid for the Services by the time that you give notice to cancel, we reserve the right to raise an invoice (where applicable) for the Services and any reasonable costs or expenses that we may have incurred in preparing for the provision of the Services in the percentage amounts as detailed in clause 5.
8. To cancel a Contract, you must contact us in writing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning us on 02476301043. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail.
9. We refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
10. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period.
11. Any capitalized words and expressions in this Cancellation Policy have the meaning set out in the Terms of Supply.
© Galvanic Limited January 2013
We are exceptionally passionate as directors who have run our own businesses and our aim is to share our knowledge and experience by investing time in developing, mentoring and supporting others.
Our team of development experts have all worked in blue-chip organisations and in their approach package their wisdom and experience to fast track the development of others on a one to one basis.
" Thank you so much for the wonderful development session you did at Aston University. It was full of great insights. I personally enjoyed the feedback you gave me for my presentation skills and I think there were many of us who would have like to have stayed longer and done more. I was pleased to see the immediate improvement in my performance and know I can work on the areas we spoke about to further improve my presentational impact. "